How to Fault Find SIM Cards
1) Make sure the SIM card is facing upwards and the card cutout side face is towards the left.
2) After inserting the SIM card, the device MUST be restarted in order to read the Sim card.
3) If SIM card has PIN code, the SIM card will NOT work. Please remove PIN code from sim card before trying to make SIM card work. Sometimes your network operator will have to be contacted to remove PIN
4) If all steps above fail, check with a different SIM card you know works and has no PIN code and repeat steps 1 & 2.
5) Verify your APN settings are correct according to your provider
6) Some SIM cards are thinner than regular SIM cards - If you insert your sim card and it is not registering as being inserted on the head unit, you may have to place tape on the backside of the SIM card so it can make better contact.